Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow, Is that a skirt?

I will start off by saying I definitely need to work on better pictures of myself! My work doesnt have a full length mirror and ours is in the basement office at home which doesnt have the best lighting. I think I need to get a new mirror for the bedroom.
Okay so on to outfit #1, this is the first time I have worn a skirt in years! I dont know why I don't wear them but I just dont. I felt so great today in this outfit and I got tons of compliments!




If you are even able to see what I am wearing, here is what they are!
Skirt- Banana Republic from about 6 or so years ago
Shirt- Target about 5 years ago
Cardigan- Walmart 4 years ago
Belt- Forever 21 new
Tights- no idea
Shoes- flats from Target new

Its fun wearing these clothes that I have had forever and never usually look at!

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is really cute and you look great! Glad you were able to take some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete