Saturday, February 5, 2011

Attempting to become stylish!

I am going to be 30 this year and its time to start focusing on my fashion! I am a mom of two little girls and have pretty much but myself on the backburner. Well no more! I have a good amount of clothes but I need to learn to put them into cute stylish outfits.
Here is my first attempt to make outfits for work next week. Excuse the messy unmade bed!! I will post pictures throughout the week of me wearing them.

Outfit #1


Banana Republic Skirt, Target sweater, Walmart cardigan, F21 belt, I plan on wearing black tights and Target black ballet flats

Outfit #2



NY&Co. Khaki pants, H&M ruffle button down, Fashion Bug navy cardigan, F21 belt, brown flats from Burlington Coat Factory

Outfit #3


NY&Co black pants, F21 striped sweater, TJMaxx Cardigan, Simply Vera Wang necklace, Charlotte Russe black pumps

Outfit #4


Gap khaki pants, F21 red striped sweater, F21 belt, brown flats from Burlington

Outfit #5


Arizona brand skinny jeans, Old Navy nautical striped tee, Old Navy scarf, going to wear with brown riding boots I am still waiting on UPS to bring!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Looking forward to seeing these outfits on! :) (To answer your Q, my watch is a super cheap find from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last summer - $12.90 in bp, their juniors' dept! Check in there frequently for inexpensive, fun accessories!)

    ReplyDelete