Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So that's what belt loops are for!

Another successful outfit today! I have to admit, I never tuck my shirts, never. But thanks to Lilly at Lilly's Style which is one of my favorite fashion blogs, I took some advice from her a tucked my shirt in a wore a skinny black belt that has been in my closet for probably 10 years!
My husband took my picture and cut off my feet but I was wearing black pumps! Oh and just ignore the mess of toys behind me!



Pants- NY&Co, new
Shirt- Forever 21,new
Cardigan- TJMaxx, new
Shoes- Charlotte Russe, 5 years old
Belt- Nine West, 10 years old
Necklace- Simply Vera Wang, a couple months old

1 comment:

  1. You look so great Lisa! Love that you added the necklace...and you can't go wrong with stripes :)
    I started tucking in my shirts a bit more after I started my blog. IMO it gives it a more polished look for work.

    p.s. I wore a striped shirt today too :) No good pictures though.

    ReplyDelete