Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need Blazer Advice

Okay so I know my blog is very new and I don't have alot of followers yet or probably not even that much traffic but I need some help! I have had this blazer for probably 6 years and yes, the tags are still on it! I got a great deal on it from Banana Republic and it came with matching pants. I wear the pants all the time with different tops but I have never quite figured out the best thing to wear underneath the blazer.
Here it is, its really cute but what on earth do I wear under it? The pants dont have belt loops so tucking in a shirt and wearing a skinny belt isn't an option with these pants.
I am thinking about wearing it last next week while its still cold since its a heavy winter jacket and wool pants. Please please help a beginner out!!!




Here is a close up of the material and the colors. Its got very thin lines of light purple throughout it.



Here it is with the pants

4 comments:

  1. Personally I like mismatched suits...so I'd pair it with a cute skirt or pants that are black. It would look really cute with a cami under, buttoned, and a skinny belt up around your natural waist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kodi on this one. You can also wear it with jeans for a more casual but still chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixing it up by wearing it with other pieces gives you a chance to make the look more your own. For work it would be lovely with a pencil skirt and a blouse and if you wanted to go for a slightly more casual look I'd pair it with jeans.

    http://www.everybodyeverywear.com/challenges/view/classic-blazer

    There is a new website (Everybody, Everywear) that shows how bloggers wear different pieces and they just did blazers. You should find some inspiration there :)

    Rochelle

    rochelleapproved.tubmlr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you take time to apply proper internet marketing techniques, it really does show. It shows that you care about your online presence and that you want to provide more people with your products and services. That is admirable. Like with any other skill set, you can always add and improve. Below are some tips to help. Play Bazaar Internet Marketing Secrets Are Yours To Discover Satta King

    ReplyDelete