Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Post!

This will be a boring post with no pictures! I put my jammies on without taking a picture of today's outfit! That's okay though, I wasn't really feeling it anyways!
I didnt really do anything to exciting this weekend that caused me to dress up! I did make a trip to the Goodwill though, I haven't been there in probably 6 or 7 years and from what I remember it wasnt great. I took a chance and well I did really well. I got a Mossimo blazer, 2 Merona button downs, some other button down and 4 belts all for $20. I was a pretty good trip! If I wore a 5 1/2 shoe I could of scored tons of cute new shoes from Target all marked to $3 but of course that is not my size!

So, I picked out my outfits for this week last night and I have to say I am not too impressed with how I did! I came home tonight and put a new one together for tomorrow, I promise to take a picture of it before I take it off!
I am starting to find myself staring at all the clothes in my closet and having no clue what to do with them! I also wish I had more skirts, which is so funny because I have never been a skirt person but after reading fashion blog after fashion blog I realize I am really missing out! I have the one I wore last week and then just 2 more and I honestly don't like them that much! I do have a cute all black sleeveless dress I scored at H&M for $10 a couple of weeks ago, I need to find some way to wear that to work, I can't just wear it sleeveless in Feb!
Anyways, I am feeling like I need a professional stylist to come in my house and tell me how to make outfits out of what I have and what pieces I am missing that I need to add to my wardrobe. Sometimes I just feel like I have no clue what I am doing!!!

1 comment:

  1. For online retail, market and promote your return policy. Many internet users are still anxious over purchasing items online. They question what happens if the item or service really doesn't fit their needs. Promoting your return policy helps build trust with the potential buyer. With it, they know that potential buyer's remorse is no longer part of the equation. Play Bazaar Internet Marketing Secrets Are Yours To Discover Satta King

    ReplyDelete