Friday, February 11, 2011

My Favorite of the Week!

The following outfit is definitely my favorite of the week! Oh how I wish I could wear jeans to work everyday! And.... I got my new boots this week and I wore them for the first time this week. I LOVE them! They are comfy and come all the way up to my knees and I just feel so stylish in them. I found a bracelet in the jewelry box that I dusted off and wore!!!!
So here it is my new favorite outfit so far!



Jeans- Arizona brand skinny jeans from JCP
Shirt- Old Navy
Scarf- Old Navy
Boots- Ebay
Bracelet- no clue!

I really need to work on my backgrounds!
I am going to spend some time this weekend picking out next week's outfits, I loved having 5 outfits all picked out and ready to go, it made the mornings much easier! Plus since I do it on the weekend I have more time to put things together, much better than doing it in 5 minutes in the morning rush!

I am going to wear the blazer from the last post, I hope I can wear it right! I have never been a blazer girl but I watch lots of What Not To Wear, I know they are a staple in every women's wardrobe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is important to put real effort into your photography for your product or service. Amateur-looking photography leaves a bad perception with your website visitors. It says to them that your brand is not professional and that their money is, more than likely, better spent elsewhere. Invest in photography and the images you use. They are the doors to your business. Play Bazaar Internet Marketing Secrets Are Yours To Discover Satta King

    ReplyDelete