Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gotta Love Argyle

I am pretty happy with how my outfit turned out today! I am not really digging the necklace but until I make some new accessory purchases I am stuck working with what I have!!
I ran to Target afterwork and of course had to check out the clearance racks! I scored a pair of black skinny cargos for $6 so I am happy about that. While I was trying them on I snapped a picture of my outfit!!




White Shirt- H&M
Argyle Vest- NY&Co
Black Pants- Limited
Belt- Goodwill-$2
Shoes- Target
Necklace- Limited-old
Bracelet-??

3 comments:

  1. Love argyle and this outfit looks great.
    You can find some fab accessories at Forever21 for pretty cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mention the address of your website in your voicemail greetings and include it in your email signature lines. Get the word out to people that you have a web page. Prospective customers have more trust in companies that have online presences and it allows them to see who you are before they even talk to you. Play Bazaar Internet Marketing Secrets Are Yours To Discover Satta King

    ReplyDelete